Find us at World Dairy Expo
Instrumental to the Industry is a fitting theme for this year’s World Dairy Expo as it makes its much-anticipated return. Just like you, our Cargill Team is excited to be back at the place where great cattle, people, and ideas meet!
Here is where you can see Cargill, our people, ideas, and even our cattle, at the World Dairy Expo:
Supporting Dairy and its Next Generation
- Grilled Cheese Stand at World Dairy Expo – Cargill is a corporate sponsor of the famous grilled cheeses and milkshakes that support the Badger Dairy Club and UW-Madison Collegiate Farm Bureau—for exhibitors, you can find free grilled cheese passes in your exhibitor bag on us!
- Fun Fact – UW-Madison students have helped with World Dairy Expo since it began over 50 years ago. The Grilled Cheese Stand is the Badger Dairy Club and UW-Madison Collegiate Farm Bureau’s largest fundraiser selling approximately 30,000 grilled cheeses each year. The funds go towards educational opportunities, agriculture promotion, and scholarships.
- In the Showring – Cargill sponsors the cash award to each Junior Champion for both the junior and open show winner.
New Ideas and Product Offerings at our Trade Booth
- Meet MAX – Your Cargill consultant’s upgraded sidekick! Dairy MAX™ takes the doubt out of complex challenges helping our consultants feed herds for maximum profitability, react with real-time feedback, and create predictable performance based on current and future purchasing decisions. Learn more here—and at our booth where you can test your ration balancing knowledge.
- Claim 2 high-visibility, reflective safety ball caps – Anyone can claim these at our booth while supplies last! You can also claim your own now by reviewing your farm’s safety and starting a personalized farm safety plan here.
- More grilled cheese coupons – Of course our booth will be stocked with grilled cheese coupons too—just ask!
Showing Cattle and Volunteering (Yes, we have more passions than just animal nutrition 😉)
- Exhibiting – Many of our very own team members are exhibitors as well, like @JoshHushon who will be exhibiting on the colored shavings in the Brown Swiss show.
- Volunteering – You will also find some of our team volunteering at Expo. @AmandaLichtensteiger is an assistant superintendent for the Collegiate Dairy Judging Contest. This will be her sixth year helping with the contest.
Wherever you find us, don’t be shy to say hello. We look forward to seeing you at the World Dairy Expo!